The 100% authentic combed Egyptian cotton means that the fabric feels good AND it is rugged. The fine-spun yarn makes the fabric dense but not heavy; it has great drape, great hand. The softness of many other t-shirts out there is accomplished with chemical finishes that wear off in a few washes. The feel-good comfort of our Egyptian cotton clothing is enhanced by repeated washing and lasts for years.
The features our customers love:
- Tagless - no uncomfortable tag at the neck
- Extra ease over the chest and top back shoulders
- Relaxed neck
- Polished presentation with quiet armholes and minimal ripples
- Stays smooth after many washings — no pilling
- Appropriate differences for X-Large sizes versus smaller sizes
- They sweat less in them (due to smaller thermal pockets of air)
- Superior comfort - luxuriously soft against the skin
- Versatile - transitions easily: casual to business casual; or lounge and sleep
We have seen these tshirts -- made of extra-long staple Egyptian cotton -- hold up beautifully for over 2 years and longer. Fun Fact for the men: Our bearded male customers tell us that the collars of our tshirts don’t get shredded by rough, coarse beards the way many other t-shirts do. They are rugged enough for abuse from little people or pets also.
Suggested Sizing By Chest Size
If you would like a looser sleep fit, then order your regular size. If you would like a regular day fit, then order a size down from your usual size. The size chart is below.
What Makes this a Great FitWe have made sure that the fit of these shirts are proper after we pre shrink them.
- Relaxed Neck Sits easily at the neck with some breathing room; this ease works for both women and most men.
- Side Taper We taper our shirts because the human body warrants it! We include a slight taper from under the arm towards the waist and back out.
- Rounded Hem Nice up-to-date styling; also enables the front of the larger sizes to be a little longer for vertical coverage.
This shirt can be washed or dry cleaned. Some care tips are available here.
Since the yarn of the fabric has the long silky fibers of Egyptian cotton, it does not wrinkle in the same way that cheaper fabrics do. Just take out the shirt a little before drying completely and hang it or lie it flat to avoid wrinkles completely.
180 GSM single needle jersey knit fabric with 100% authentic Egyptian cotton content.
The fabric is 100% organic Egyptian cotton which has the Gold Seal certification from Cotton Egypt Association. The organic status is certified according to GOTS and certified by the USDA National Organic Program (NOP).