- Tunic length
- Tagless, except for mandatory care-tag in side seam
- Smooth after many washings — no piling
- Luxurious against the skin
These shirts hold up great for 2-3 years of regular washing before they start to lessen in appearance.
Suggested Sizing By Chest Size
The size chart below is for men's regular fit and women's sleep fit.
What Makes this a Great Fit
- Fabric-Covered shoulder and neck seams helps the shirt to keep its shape over many washings and provides extra comfort.
- Shallow straight v-neck gives a comfortable neck while maintaining coverage.
- Long straight body provides a great option for tall people or people with a long torso or for a sleep tunic.
- Straight Hem gives straightforward conventional presentation if untucked or easily stays tucked in
This shirt can be washed or dry cleaned. Some care tips are available here.
Since the yarn of the fabric has the long silky fibers of Egyptian cotton, it does not wrinkle in the same way that cheaper fabrics do. Just take out the shirt a little before drying completely and hang it or lie it flat to avoid wrinkles completely.
100% combed authentic Egyptian cotton, 180-190 GSM single-needle jersey knit. The flat finish of the fabric means that there is not a texture to bother sensitive skin.
The 100% authentic combed Egyptian cotton means that the fabric feels good AND it is rugged. The fine-spun yarn makes the fabric dense but not heavy; it has great drape, great hand. The softness of many other t-shirts out there is accomplished with chemical finishes that wear off in a few washes. The feel-good comfort of our Egyptian cotton clothing is not exceptionally impressive on first-impression; rather it is the feel-good embrace that is appreciated over time as it is worn.
After years of producing our all Egyptian cotton clothing and receiving feedback from customers, we can claim with confidence that this and all of our 100% Egyptian cotton clothing provides superlative comfort.